i would like to smell coffee….because coffee smells so good and i know that coffee will make my day much better and i know that i will get up every morning to drink some and i will get up for school only just the smell of it…even i know it will make me hungry but i like the smell of it
Yes,schools should open up Wi Fi. Because, some schools needs Wi-Fi for computers and teachers lets kids use their phones to do work so we need Wi-Fi. Yes they should take down wed filters for all students, because, students dont go look on there everytime to see if homework on there or see if missed class work is on there or see if study guides for testes or quiz is on there.
- conflict can be defined quite simply as competing differences between two or more people.
- the consequences of negative is unresolved conflict are decreased productivity,low employee morale, and heightened work place tensions.
- -benefits conflict is conflict of the right nature can be beneficial to business.
- here are some tips for preventing negative conflict
- be open to others idea;listen before making up your mind.
- avoid stereotyping your co-worker and superiors.
- dont use language or expressions that may be offensive or demeaning to other.
- disagree constructively;offer alternative suggestions or solutions rather than simply rejecting others’ ideas.
- above all,treat your co-workers and superiors with the respect you want them to show you.
5. the following strategies can be helpful in managing conflicts with co-workers;
6. conflict between yourself and a superior is acceptable and in some cases even beneficial , if it leads to increased mutual respect . however,conflict with superiors must be handled with care and shouldnt be seen as a challenge to your superiors authority.conflict with superiors should be kept professional and private.